Robert Plant: The Untold Story

A digital archive of one young plant's journey from adolesence to super-stardom, living vicariously through the eyes of Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Marooned!

So there I was, well on my way to Chicago this Thursday, and I look over to my passenger seat and notice something amiss: I had forgotten Robert Plant!!! The mascot of the trip, Robert H. Plant, was stranded on the living room coffee table all weekend, while I had the best time ever with my wonderful friends! How selfish and forgetful of me. Needless to say, when I returned home, Robert was very angry. He wouldn't speak to me directly, but would only mumble something about "you'll be climbing the stairway to heaven soon, mister" or maybe he said "You'll see miming and hairspray from seven to noon." I couldn't really decipher it. Robert's girlfriend was probably upset, too. Julie will have to fill you in on that side of the story.

This is the worst plant-friend in the history of friends signing off.

xoxo,
nathaniel

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger nathaniel said...

double sweet, man! Twista rulz!

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi brother! thanks for coming to ozarko and my choir concert this weekend. it meant a lot to me.

and that t-shirt is one of the coolest articles of clothing i've ever owned. no joke.

luvz youuu!

-your sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home