Robert Plant: The Untold Story

A digital archive of one young plant's journey from adolesence to super-stardom, living vicariously through the eyes of Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Seed in Need...

A thank-you the size of a Zepplin goes out to Will and Jessica for taking care of Robert Plant this weekend! Thank you guys. I came home late this evening to find that Robert had been properly watered, entertained, and sun-bathed. This act of pure benevolence will not go unnoticed. Will and Jessica know that a seed in need is a seed indeed.

Robert also has a new friend...a prehistoric friend, that is. I will have pictures soon, but this lil' guy has been hanging out with Robert since Thursday night, and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him. Let's hope he's a carnivore, though. We don't need any malicious herbivores hanging around Robert now. Nothing but trouble!

xoxo,
nathaniel

5 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writeboard Now Live
An update to my prior post . My readers inform me that 37 Signals has now officially launched Writeboard .
Hey your Blog is fantastic, really enjoy reading it! Come check out my site/blog as it is about home business/and making money online! opportunity site/blog. It pretty much covers opportunity related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger nathaniel said...

Get away from my blog!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi brother! did you know that you still have my t-shirt? because you do!

and did you know that the band got first in our division and second in finals at valhalla? because we did! i meant to call you to tell you what time we performed for finals- but i didn't have time to get my phone off of the bus.

nicklas said she's changing my part to a girl. so i'm not nathaniel anymore. maybe i'll be natalie. lolz

love you! -tituba

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet blog and are you just too good to visit?

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger nathaniel said...

Too good to visit whom? I don't know who this is. Thanks for reading this everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home