Robert Plant: The Untold Story

A digital archive of one young plant's journey from adolesence to super-stardom, living vicariously through the eyes of Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fizzy Lifting Drinks

We decided that Robert Plant was a little too uptight last night and gave him a swig of club soda/carbonated water. What a mistake! He stayed up all night singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider," of all things. I should've known! I'm trying to decide whether I'll bring him to Chicago with me or not. What do you think? Don't worry, I'll drive.

xoxo,
nathaniel

5 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Julie said...

well his girlfriend DOES live in chicago....

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger nathaniel said...

I know!!! I'm totally bringing him. In case you don't know what he looks like, he'll be the one sitting at the merch table reading the new york times. Oh, and he's also a plant. That should help.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're coming? I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Our time for Ozarko is 3:27- so call the homework hotline or brian or something after that to find out how we did and what time we play for finals- if we make it. which we probably will. "knock on wood.."

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give him different kinds of drinks to see what else he can sing. His version of "Boris the Spider" would probably be pretty good, if a little scary.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you coming to C-town? Today, I'm getting a hair cut by someone that isn't you, Nathaniel. How can I live with myself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home