Robert Plant: The Untold Story

A digital archive of one young plant's journey from adolesence to super-stardom, living vicariously through the eyes of Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Spinal Pap

Robert, Will, and I watched This is: Spinal Tap last night, and now all Robert talks about is "Our band is going to" this and "I can't wait until we tour" that and "All the girls are going to want our" yada yada. Don't tell him, but I doubt Robert Plant will ever make it in the world of rock n' roll. I tried to tell him that Led Zeppelin wouldn't fly, because there's already a band with a SIMILAR NAME.

xoxo,
nathaniel

6 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Screen Cleaner
SPAM SLAYER The latest news and information on the burgeoning spam problem. See all Spam Slayer Columns Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles.
Just wanted to say hi and check out some of the comments on your blog. Some of these are pretty weird.

I seriously would like you to check out my store though. It is related to sweet chocolate gift basket Know I know not everyone likes sweet chocolate gift basket , but those people are usually hard to find.

Come by when you get a chance and look around. I think you will love it.

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me the curtus c!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger nathaniel said...

oh snap! Sorry, dude. I was confused. I love you, broseph. Keep on checking this shizzle, maybe you'll end up in an episode!

xoxo,
nathaniel

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Julie said...

my plant, who is currently unnamed, would like to apply for the position of robert's girlfriend. can he handle a bigger woman?

he can see a picture here if he so chooses...

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger nathaniel said...

Oh snap! I'll print this off and show Robert. She's pretty hot, if you ask me. But Robert has weird tastes, so I can't speak for him. What is she into?

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home