Robert Plant: The Untold Story

A digital archive of one young plant's journey from adolesence to super-stardom, living vicariously through the eyes of Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

From your front porch to my front seat...

Okay, so that's not a Robert Plant/Led Zeppelin lyric, but it's very pertinent to upcoming events. Robert said to me yesterday,
"Well I got this guitar
And I learned how to make it talk
And my car's out back
If you're ready to take that long walk
From your front porch to my front seat
The door's open but the ride it ain't free
And I know you're lonely
For words that I ain't spoken
But tonight we'll be free
All the promises'll be broken!"

(Springsteen)

That's right, ladies. Look out, because Robert Plant and NC will soon be flying down Thunder Road on our way to Chicago! We've been busily preparing for the trip, which means watching TV and screenprinting new NC shirts! Robert hasn't been to the big city, and he's got a certain lovely spider plant waiting for him at Julie's house. She's much older than Robert, but he's into older chicks. I hope she's not a guy, though, because Robert hasn't said whether he's also into older dudes.

In other news, please welcome Ms. Jessica Schneider and Mr. William Andree' to the Robert Plant Blog! They are now official contributors, and will be forming a sort of checks and balances system for the blog, so that I do not mis-represent Robert Plant. After all, he's got a reputation to uphold.

Coming soon: Robert Plant t-shirts!

xoxo,
nathaniel

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Julie said...

this is pretty much the best blog ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home